RETURN POLICY AND WARRANTY
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and delivering high-quality products to our customers at GLAMIRA. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your engraved or non-engraved item in original condition within 60 days from the delivery of your order, as long as your item meets the return conditions.
Refund of engraved products is only available for purchased items starting on August 21st 2020. Please refer to the Withdrawal (Refund) section below for further details.
Please read this page carefully before returning your item.
GLAMIRA jewellery is produced with care and quality materials, so we confidently stand behind our products with generous return and warranty policies.
All GLAMIRA products are provided with a free Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty. In case of any manufacturing defect, GLAMIRA will gladly repair your item free of charge as long as your item meets the terms and conditions of the lifetime warranty.
All repair requests are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before the request is processed. Should our Quality Assurance team determine that a manufacturing defect has not caused the damage, we will inform you.
Free Lifetime Warranty is only available for products purchased starting on June 1st 2017. For products purchased before this date, a 2-year warranty remains in effect starting from the delivery of the order.
Terms and Conditions for Lifetime Warranty and Repair
1. The warranty is eligible for only manufacturer defects and does not cover deformations and damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorised service or normal wear and tear.
2. The warranty is null and void if the item has been modified, including engraving, resizing or repair by a third party such as another jeweller or person other than GLAMIRA.
3. If any part of jewellery (including but not limited to stones, chains, clips etc.) falls off, it should be returned along with its parts before any attempt to repair. GLAMIRA does not take responsibility for missing parts or stones.
4. Lifetime warranty is non-transferable to a third party.
The manufacturer warranty does not cover the following:
- Discolouration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Scratches, dents or chipping caused by general wear or misuse.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to negligence or other damage.
- Lost or stolen stone(s).
- Items that have been abused or worn out of expectations for everyday wear.
Please note that the following issues are the characteristics of the item and cannot be considered as defects:
- Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship
- Natural characteristics of the metal or gemstones (such as colour, internal inclusions etc.)
You may return your item to GLAMIRA either for a refund, resizing or repair request.
For a quick and easy return process, please make sure that you select the correct type of return and fill out all required fields on the form. Your return request will not be processed without the required information.
A confirmation e-mail including the return address and a copy of the form you have filled out will be sent to your e-mail address upon submission. Please print and enclose this form in your return parcel. Please note that your return request will be processed based on the information that you submit online. Any handwritten notes on the printed copy of the return form will not be taken into consideration.
Pack your item(s) securely before shipping. We suggest that you send your item via an insured, traceable shipping method. GLAMIRA does not take responsibility for the loss or damage of items in transit.
The cost of return shipping is not covered by GLAMIRA and remains the customer's responsibility.
Please send returns to:
NECKARSULMER STR 59
HEILBRONN, BW, DE, 74076
Once we receive your parcel, it can take up to 2-4 business days for us to process your return request. Please note that all returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a return request is processed, and additional charges may be incurred depending on your return instructions. Once the item is inspected, should charges apply, you will be notified before any work is done to process your request.
Should you have any questions, please contact our customer service team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1800 852 941. They will be happy to assist you.
Please read the below information carefully prior to returning your item for refund, engraving, resizing or repair requests.
Your return must meet all conditions below to be eligible for a full refund:
- The item has not been worn and does not show any signs of use, including but not limited to scratches, dents, stains or any other flaws.
- The original product seal is intact and has not been removed. (All non-engraved and engraved products are sent with a string hang-tag with a return code in it attached to them. Please make sure that it has not been removed.) Please enter the return code indicated on the string hang-tag while filling in the return form.
- Your return parcel includes all complementary items such as the original gift box, certificates and other promotional items.
- The product has previously not been resized or modified.
- The product doesn't include diamonds purchased as part of GIA certification.
- The product has been returned to GLAMIRA within 60 days of the delivery of your order.
We will credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear in your account, depending on your bank or card issuer.
Items purchased using store credit can only be returned for store credit and cannot be processed for a monetary refund. Store credit cannot be converted into cash, transferred over to someone else or used for services such as express shipping or resizing fee.
GLAMIRA will gladly resize your non-engraved or engraved ring one time, free of charge, within the first 60 calendar days of receipt of your product. Custom-made products (special orders that have been designed or produced to customer specifications) are not eligible for free resizing.
Please note that rings can only be resized within the size range offered on the GLAMIRA website.
Resizing process applies only to modify the ring size. The width or thickness of a ring cannot be altered.
To return your product for resizing, fill out the return order form and follow the steps explained under the "RETURNS" section. Please make sure that you send your product for resizing without the complementary items such as gift boxes or certificates. These items will not be returned to you after the resizing process.
Please avoid getting your item resized by a third party, such as another jeweller or person other than GLAMIRA, as it will void your lifetime warranty.
Depending on the product, the resizing process takes about 25 business days, and a resized ring will not be eligible for a refund.
To return your product for repair, fill out the return order form and follow the steps explained under the "RETURNS" section. Please make sure that you send your product for repair without the complementary items such as gift boxes or certificates. These items will not be returned to you after the repair process.
Please note that the repair process takes about 25 business days, depending on the product.